My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. What a joy it was to wake up each morninig to the sound of the creek running beside the cabin. Although we were there in the dead of winter , I still thought the marvelous beauty of the surrounding woods was a fitting view each morning.The kitchen was fully stocked with pots, pans, utensils, etc., and my wife and daughters made a delicious full breakfast each morning , just like back when I grew up on a farm. My entire family had a wonderful time at the cabin and we would like to stay there agan when we need a getaway. The prices are reasonable, the location is georgous and the Jessups are very friendly people and excellent host. I strongly recommend Creek Cide Cabins to anyone who wants to truly relax and enjoy time away from civilation, without having it too rough.I don’t think we could have enjoyed ourselves more…
Craig & Linda Bondy
We have had a cancelation for Oct 11 thru Oct 14, 2012. If you are planning to visit “Mayberry for the Autumn Leaves Festival give us a call 276-251-5971 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creek Cide Cabin Rentals are cozy mountain cabins located in southwest Virginia, just north of Mt. Airy, NC. This is the perfect location for a romantic southwest Virginia cabin getaway. Having your own private cabin is essential for celebrating a special occasion with a loved one. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, Valentines Day, a birthday, or you just need to get away for a romantic weekend, Creek Cide Cabin Rentals comes highly recommended for your next cabin in southwest Virginia.
See what others have had to say about their stay at Creek Cide Cabin Rentals:
• Thanks for a great getaway night! It is very cozy and romantic. It has been a great 8-month anniversary!!
Tom & Julie, Mt. Airy, NC
• We had the best time AGAIN! We love coming up here. All we talked about this morning is how much we don’t want to leave. Our goal next time is to start a fire by the creek–so romantic.– the wood was damp. See ya soon!
Angela & Justin, Mt. Airy, NC
• Thanks for the cider and on our 25th wedding anniversary it was so nice of ya’ll. Really had a great time here. Hot tub was great and riding the trails on gator!! The cabin was so romantic along with creek out front. Really enjoyed our stay. Will be back!
Ricky & Sherri
• A perfect place for our Honeymoon.. Thank you!
Brian & Janet, Big Sandy Texas
• Thank ya’ll so much for making this the most wonderful, special honeymoon. From the moment we arrived. The card & cider was a very sweet thought & very surprising. I was not expecting that. It is so nice here. It is so nice to walk outside without hearing traffic. And even though it did rain every evening we were here it did not dampen our spirits. We spent the evening on the porch listening to the rain over the tin roof. The hot tub is amazing and the gator was so much fun. I know we went down the same trails a hundred time but it felt like the first every time. I know we will be seeing ya’ll again.
Scott & April
• Your cabin is beautiful! Great place for our honeymoon. Thank you for the card & cider.
Jennifer & Kevin, Claudville, Va.
These are just a few of the many happy visitors to Creek Cide Cabins. So what are you waiting for? Call today to reserve your next southwest Virginia cabin getaway with Creek Cide Cabin Rentals. We look forward to adding your satisfied stay comments to our guestbook like the ones you just read.
We got to come here by luck. What great luck it was! I don’t know what we expected but any were exceeded. Walking into the cabin was like coming home. The decorations and all you provided were perfect. Though here only over night it relaxed us a week. Peaceful & natural, you couldn’t have done things better. We will be back for a longer stay. Thanks for the cider, a very nice touch. Randy & Gail Tabaccoville, NC